We proudly accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, ShopPay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Snap Finance, and Affirm as payment methods. In addition, our brick and mortar location in Smyrna, GA, accepts cash, CashApp and Venmo in addition to all of the above.
If your church or business understands the tax advantages of a lease-purchase and would like an affordable monthly payment, we partnered with Marlin Capital to make this happen for you. Please see the details below for institutional financing.
Dirt Cheep customers LOVE using Snap Finance to take home their musical gear with no credit check and 100 days to pay with no interest. It's easy, fast, and you can apply now and be ready to shop when you come into our store... all with no hit to your credit score. If you are 18, have a checking account with a major bank, and a steady source of income you're ready to apply. Click here to apply with no credit check.
PayPal is an online financial service that has been an industry-leader for well over ten years. You simply add your bank account, credit card or debit card details and whenever you pay using PayPal, you can choose which of your cards or accounts it pays with and the merchant never sees your personal information. Click here to watch a video about PayPal, or click here to open an account.
Affirm is built into our website as a simple way to do 3, 6, or 12 payments without a hard credit check, and have your payment taken off your debit card automatically each month for a small fee. Below are answers to the common questions about Affirm, which we have a very strong relationship with and our customers enjoy using. Download the app in the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Affirm is a loan company that allows users to buy goods or services offered by online merchants and pay off those purchases in fixed monthly payments. The benefit of using Affirm is they don’t charge late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, or any other hidden fees.
2. Affirm offers clear, simple financing for your online purchases:
- Fill your cart and select the Affirm payment option on the Dirt Cheep checkout page.
- Enter a few basic pieces of information to identify yourself. Affirm will let you know if you are approved for a loan in real time.
- Review your payment plan details and click confirm to finalize the loan. Once you’re done, your purchase will be on its way. That's it! Just remember to pay your bills on or before their due dates or sign up for autopayment at www.affirm.com/pay.
3. To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address. Buy with Affirm is not currently available to Iowa or West Virginia residents.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS texts.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity
- Are there any interest or fees associated with your Affirm loan? Yes, Affirm loans vary between 10% and 30% APR simple interest with no early payoff penalty. For example, a $1000 purchase spread out over a year adds about $17 a month to your payment.
- Do I have a credit limit with my Affirm loan? Unlike a credit card, Affirm is not a revolving line of credit.
- Does Affirm perform a credit check? Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, they perform a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing.
- Does this 'soft' credit check affect my credit score? No, it will not affect your credit score.
Marlin Capital is our premier partner for businesses (not persons) who need hardware and installation for their facilities and an option to lease or pay for the purchase over a 3-5 year period at a lower rate than the big banks. Marlin works with contractors like our DCPRO division on a regular basis and understands that speed is important when a need arises. Click here to learn about Marlin Capital, then click the link below to fill our short form application with no obligation.