Tama HP600DTW Iron Cobra 600 Duo Glide Double Bass Drum Pedal
The 600 Series HP600DTW Iron Cobra Duo Glide Twin Kick Drum Pedal from TAMA features a reversible Duo Glide cam which allows drummers to choose the appropriate action based on playing style, musical environment, and personal preference.
The Duo Glide cam lets you easily switch between the Power Glide cam, which increases power and speed during a pedal stroke, and the Rolling Glide cam, which provides a smooth, consistent feel throughout the stroke.
The HP600DTW is equipped with a durable bearing hinge and a Speedo-Ring, for precise footboard action and a responsive feel.
Duo Glide Cam
- Lets you easily switch between the Power Glide cam, which increases power and speed during a pedal stroke, and the Rolling Glide cam, which provides a smooth, consistent feel throughout the stroke
Double Chain Drive
- Same durable double chain drive as the 900 Series Iron Cobra
- Offers smooth and accurate motion for a wide variety of playing styles
- Tough, cylindrical brass sleeve protects hinge pin from damage or undue pressure
- Provides fluid motion and increased durability
- Replaces the traditional nylon rocker cam
- Built-in high-quality ball bearings help eliminate friction
- Head section of the hoop clamp rotates with the angle of the bass drum hoop, allowing the pedal to stay flat on the floor
- Half-moon-shaped spring tension rod keeps spring from twisting
- Reduces loss of power transmission