Brandenburg VN-1080 Antiqued Violin Outfit with Case and Bow, 4/4
80% of kids who start orchestra in Georgia play for 2 years. Compared to the high cost of rental at other stores, this quality violin outfit saves you $295 over that time. How's that for a hookup?
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Our popular Brandenburg 1080 violin outfit costs less than renting
- You can bundle ProCare with your instrument to make this our Best Deal: any and all maintenance and cleaning is included at no charge, plus complete accident protection - including full replacement
- We take trade-ins if your student continues and buy back if they don't.
Package with ProCare and receive:
- Complete maintenance coverage that includes any repairs, adjustments, and cleaning at no additional cost
- Complete accident protection, even if it's your fault. We will repair, replace, or refund full credit (including sales tax) so that you can choose something else. You are 100% covered
- A Guaranteed Trade-In good for the duration of the plan so you can switch instruments or upgrade at any time.
Step up from our 800 series with this lovely outfit. Quality wood, finer graduation of the thickness of the top for more response, quality strings and a full shop set-up make this outfit a nice upgrade for your student.
Features at a glance:
- Solid hand carved aged spruce top
- Solid hand carved aged maple sides and back
- Antique spirit finish
- Ebony pegs, custom fitted by our shop
- Ebony fingerboard, planed and even
- Wittner-style tailpiece and genuine Sacconi loop (style varies)
- Student quality case and bow included
- One year onsite warranty covering material defects