dbx 231S Dual Channel 31-Band Equalizer
The 231s from dbx is a dual channel, 31 band, 1/3 octave graphic equalizer housed in a dual space, rack mount chassis. The processor is equally suitable for live applications, audio installations, and for use in a studio.
The unit features 20mm non-conductive sliders that can be set to either +/-6dB or +/-12dB of boost or cut. A global control provides +/-12 dB of input gain. A 12dB per octave, 3dB down at 50Hz low-cut filter can also be switched in if required.
From its extended frequency response and excellent dynamic range, to the quality components and meticulous attention to detail, the 231s offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability.
- Dual-channel, 31-band, 1/3-octave, constant-Q graphic EQ
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of +/-6 or +/-12 dB
- 20mm non-conductive sliders
- 12 dB per octave, 3 dB down at 50 Hz low-cut filter+/-12 dB input gain range
- Front-panel bypass switch4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs