Gemini XGA-4000 Power Amplifier 2 x 350W RMS
The XGA-4000 power amplifier from Gemini offers reliable power in a durable, lightweight enclosure.
With 350 watts of constant power per channel, the XGA-4000 is ideal for powering small PA systems and DJ rigs. To ensure seamless, reliable performance, the amp features front-to-rear airflow and a cooling fan for thermal stability, DC output protection and short circuit protection.
For your connecting convenience, the XGA-4000 has XLR and 1/4-inch balanced inputs and three Speakon outputs. The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its lightweight design ensures total portability.
With clean, dependable power in a resilient, 23-pound enclosure, the XGA-4000 offers unmatched value for anyone who is serious about sound.
- 350 watts of power per channel @ 4ohms, 300 watts per channel at 8ohms
- Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and 1/4 in. (6.5 mm Jack) balanced
- Stereo and Mono Bridge
- Constant speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and bridge
- Three Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- 10 Hz – 50 kHz frequency response at 1.5 dB
- Ground lift switch
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.1%
- Input sensitivity & Impedance: 0.77V
- Signal to Noise (20 Hz – 20 kHz) > 90 dB