Line 6 Spider V 120 MkII Modeling Combo Guitar Amplifier
Step onstage or in the studio with an amp that can deliver almost any tone your music demands. Whether you like to plug in and rock a traditional amp tone, or enjoy tweaking parameters until you’ve devised an absolutely unique and awe-inspiring sound, the Line 6 Spider V 120 MkII amp gives you the tools to create exactly what you want. Classic Speaker mode provides an organic sound and feel, while all-new presets—including vintage amp presets voiced by a renowned tube-amp maker and Artist and Iconic Song collections—provide you with authentic building blocks from which to craft your sound into raging metal, ambient landscapes, chiming pop, or virtually anything you can conjure up. Whatever drives your creativity, the Spider V 120 MkII amp gets you there with all the ease or complexity that defines your personal musical mantra. Never settle. Own your tone.
Spider V 60, Spider V 120, and Spider V 240 models are wireless ready. Relay G10T transmitter sold separately. Spider V wireless ready amps are also compatible with any Line 6 RF2 transmitter, like those included with the Relay G30, G50, G55, and G90, that is using firmware 2.00 or higher. The Relay G10T is compatible with typical 1/4" output jacks used on most passive and active instruments. Guitars that have non-standard jack wiring may require a 1/4" mono adapter for use with Relay G10.
Spider V 120 MKII 120W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Power: 120W
- Classic Speaker mode for organic sound and feel
- Artist, Iconic Song, and classic amp presets
- 200+ amps, cabs, and effects
- Tuner, metronome, jam-along drum loops, and 60-second looper
- Built-in wireless receiver works with Line 6 Relay transmitters*
- Compatible with Line 6 FBV 3 Foot Controller
- XLR direct stereo outputs for connecting to a sound system or mixer
- USB interface and free Spider V Remote app (Mac, PC, iOS, AndroidTM**)