Oxford 100 Series Alto Saxophone Outfit
80% of kids who start band play for two years. Compared to the high rental cost at other stores, this quality horn saves you $600 over that time. How's that for value?
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Our high-quality alto saxophone outfit costs less than renting
- You can bundle ProCare with your instrument to make this our Best Deal: any and all maintenance and cleaning is included at no charge, plus complete accident protection - including full replacement
- When you are finished using the instrument you have a Guaranteed Trade-In so that you can upgrade or switch instruments at any time
What you get with this purchase:
- Our entry-level Oxford 100 Alto Saxophone, fully inspected and ready to play
- A sturdy hard case
- Student mouthpiece
- A one-year manufacturer's warranty that covers how the sax is made, serviced at our store
Package with ProCare and receive:
- Complete maintenance coverage that includes any repairs, adjustments, and cleaning at no additional cost. The service on a student saxophone averages $79 per visit
- Complete accident protection, even if it's your fault. We will repair, replace, or refund full credit (including sales tax) so that you can choose something else. You are 100% covered.
- A Guaranteed Trade-In good for the next two years. If the player is doing so well that it's time for a Level 2 "step-up" instrument, we'll give you 100% of the purchase price of the sax back as a trade-in credit. That's right: we reward success.
How is our Oxford saxophone different from other import brands like Glory and Mendini?
- Import horns often can't be repaired or adjusted correctly because they don't use standard parts. Ours does.
- The durability of the keywork offers more playing time and less frequent adjustments
- Partial-ribbed construction gives the horn more resonance and quality of tone. Most saxophones in this price range have post-to-body construction, which is cheaper to make but doesn’t sound as good
Our entry-level offering from Oxford, this alto sax features a gold lacquer body with high F#, rocking table keys, and articulated C#. This horn is an ideal choice for the beginning student wanting a quality new horn at an affordable price because, through our testing, we found it to play accurately in tune and be ergonomic for beginner's hands.
A great sound at a great value, the Oxford 100 is a free-blowing horn with a good scale that teachers will appreciate...at a price that parents can afford! Don’t rent when you buy with confidence for less. Music Educator approved with a mouthpiece, ligature, and cap included!