PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Desktop 2x2 USB Audio/MIDI Interface (25th-Anniversary Black)
A solid, affordable solution for singers, musicians, podcasters, and producers recording at home or on the go, the 25th-Anniversary Black PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 desktop 2x2 USB audio interface offers Class-A mic preamps with phantom power, MIDI I/O, and simple operability in a portable and sturdy steel chassis that is conveniently bus powered.
The AudioBox USB 96 utilizes 24-bit converters at sampling rates up to 96 kHz to ensure the integrity and detail of your signals, whether recording or mixing. The two XLR-1/4" combo inputs let you record microphones (dynamic or condenser) or instruments such as electric guitar while monitoring with zero latency via the adjustable direct monitor mix.
With two 1/4" line/monitor outs and a stereo headphone output, the interface can drive a set of speakers and headphones while offering independent volume controls for both. If you have MIDI gear such as a keyboard controller, synthesizer, or drum machine, simply connect them to the interface's 5-pin MIDI ports to smoothly integrate them into your production setup.
The AudioBox USB 96 is bundled with Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows and includes the Studio Magic plug-in suite, delivering a host of effects, virtual instruments, and third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio interface
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac and Windows
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with high-performance, low-noise, high-headroom mic preamplifiers
- 2 balanced 1/4" line-level outputs
- 48V phantom power
- MIDI I/O
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Headphone jack with level control
- Includes Studio One Artist DAW software and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- 1/3U rack-mountable