Zoom ZDM-1 Dynamic Microphone
Tuned to deliver a robust vocal tone with smooth highs and tight lows, the Zoom ZDM-1 is an affordable dynamic microphone that's ideal for podcasters, radio show announcers, rappers, and singers. Thanks to its high SPL handling and broad frequency response, this end-address mic makes it easy to capture your voice with mix-ready broadcast quality.
The large-diaphragm dynamic capsule utilizes a supercardioid pickup pattern to effectively reduce ambient sound such as room noise at the sides of the mic. To isolate the pickup element from handling noise, vibrations, and rumble, the ZDM-1 employs an integrated shock-absorbing mechanism. The ZDM-1's integral humbucking circuit improves the signal-to-noise ratio by inhibiting electromagnetic interference from common sources such as wireless devices, power lines, computer displays, and more.
The all-metal body and grille afford ruggedness and durability for reliable use session after session. The ZDM-1 includes a pivoting mic stand mount for easy positioning and a custom windscreen for attenuation of plosives and breath noise.
- Large-diaphragm dynamic design captures smooth, broadcast-quality sound
- Super cardioid polar pattern provides focused pickup and excellent isolation
- High SPL handling ensures clean recordings every time
- Internal shockmount provides isolation from bumps and handling noise
- Built-in humbucking circuit rejects electromagnetic interference
- All metal body and grille stands up to daily use
- Includes pivoting mic stand mount and threaded adapter
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50-18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -54 dBV.Pa (2.0mV)
- Output Impedance: 200 ΩMin.
- Load Impedance: 200 ΩMax. SPL: 135 dB
- Connector: XLRM
- Dimensions: 150 mm (5.9 in) x 54 mm (2.12 in)
- Weight: .4 kg (.89 lbs)