RapcoHorizon LTIGLBLOX Laptop BLOX 1-Channel Passive Direct Box with Ground Lift
The RapcoHorizon LTIGLBLOX Laptop BLOX with Ground Lift from the BLOX Series adapts audio from consumer-grade devices using a 3.5mm stereo output to work with professional A/V gear requiring an XLR input. This passive direct box requires no batteries and converts input from equipment such as laptops and mobile devices to a single, mono, balanced mic-level output.
The unit features a ground-lift switch which can be activated if ground hum noise is present in the audio. A volume knob allows you to attenuate the outgoing signal. The LTIGLBLOX features a 3.5mm male TRS input hard-wired to an attached 6' cable. The output is a male XLR panel connector on the box.
Features at a Glance
- Self-contained unit converts input from consumer-grade equipment to a mic-level balanced output
- Ground-lift switch
- Operator volume control of outgoing signal
- 3.5mm male input and XLR male output
- Hand-soldered connections
- Suitable size for your toolbox or portable kit