PreSonus StudioLive 32SC Series III S 32-Channel Subcompact Digital Mixer/Recorder/Interface
StudioLive Series mixers ship direct and are typically not in stock at the Smyrna store. Expect delivery in 3-5 business days.
Deemed as the most powerful and flexible digital live sound and recording mixer, the PreSonus StudioLive 32 series offers its users multiple mixing features. This digital console is available in three variants: the StudioLive 32S, the 32SX, and the 32SC. All mixers are equipped with the dual-core FLEX DSP engine. They feature 40 mixing channels, 26 mix buses, and 286 simultaneous processors. StudioLive 32 consoles also boast four stereo reverb systems and Fat Channel plug-in models. Each input channel and mix bus incorporates these plug-ins. Additionally, the StudioLive 32S, 32SC, and 32SX offer 128 USB recording channels for your recording needs. You can even handle 32 input channels in dual layers with the 32SX’s split-fader workflow. The console features eight additional faders in which you can access your mix outputs. Lastly, the Studio One Artist DAW software on all StudioLive 32 mixers lets you record audio directly from the console.
PreSonus StudioLive 32SC Features
- Portable, rack-mountable and flexible digital console for installed sound, mobile applications and recording
- Dual-core FLEX DSP Engine powers 286 simultaneous processors, 26 mix buses and 40 inputs
- Fully recallable, 32-channel digital mixing console
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers and SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface-the most of any mixer
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- Expandable, plug-in processing with vintage EQ and classic compression options on every input channel and bus
- 16 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- 16 mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 17 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- All new scene management, with scenes organized into projects with scene lock and channel safe
- Password protected user profiles enable restricting access to specific features
- FLEX FX multieffects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- Channel scribble strips and input metering
- DAW Control
- Advanced Studio One control integration
- MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic
- HUI emulation mode optimized for Pro Tools
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface mix control software for macOS, Windows, Android and iPad; Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for macOS and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC personal monitoring control for iPhone and Android
- 3-year warranty
The 32-channel StudioLive 32SC packs large-format digital mixer power into the smallest compact chassis possible. Pound for pound, it's the best digital mixer available for building your dream studio or putting together a pro touring rig for your band. Powered by the dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine, The StudioLive 32SC is loaded with 40 mixing channels, 26 buses and 286 individual processors.
Unique features include: unmatched 128-channel (64x64) USB recording; onboard multitrack SD Card recording with true virtual soundcheck; expandable, Fat Channel plug-ins with studio-quality, vintage EQ and classic compression options on every channel and mix; 16 FlexMixes individually configurable as Aux, Subgroup or Matrix mixes; 17 touch-sensitive, motorized faders; and a comprehensive software package, including PreSonus' Studio One Artist DAW and Capture live-recording software.
A 32-channel powerhouse packed inside a portable, rack-mountable frame, the StudioLive 32SC is a compact digital mixer that can compete with its bigger brothers, particularly when you consider its price. Thanks to AVB, it's easily expandable-readily networking with EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers for customized onstage mixes and PreSonus NSB-series stage boxes for additional inputs. The 32SC's 16 FlexMixes can be individually configured to function as aux buses, subgroups or matrix mixes-your routing options will border on limitless.
The Fat Channel processing section employs expandable, plug-in options with vintage-style EQ and classic compression options on every input channel and output bus. The 32SC also ships with PreSonus Capture recording software, which can be run directly on your mixer or Windows or Mac computer. Record all 32 channels plus a stereo mix of your choosing via USB, to an SD Card or both for the ultimate redundant live recording rig.