Audio 2000's AWM6074U Dual Handheld UHF Wireless Microphone System
- Two Handheld Microphone Transmitters Included
- High Sensitivity Cardioid Microphone Capsules
- UHF Band Frequency (571 - 598 MHz, specifically ideal for metro Atlanta)
- Noise Reduction Mechanism for Eliminating Handling Noise and Switch Shock Noise
- Two Independent XLR Balanced Outputs
- One 1/4" Unbalanced Audio Output
- RF Input with Built-in RF Preamplifier to Improve S/N Ratio, Sensitivity, and Dynamic Range
- Low Noise Mixer Circuitry for Reducing interference
- 12V-18V DC Power Supply
- Hard Storage Case Included
- One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
With a transmission range of more than 100 feet (line-of-sight), the AWM6074U wireless microphone system delivers all the reception and audio quality features that allow you to enjoy the freedom of wireless without any of the problems that other budget systems experience.
As with all the other Audio2000'S wireless products, the AWM6074U system has been engineered to be a dependable UHF system with a wide audio frequency range, high S/N ratio, and outstanding performance equal to that of professional wireless systems costing much more. This is achieved through strict component selection and high-quality circuit design. A delicately designed silence circuit eliminates static noise when the transmitters are either turned off or out of transmission range. An auto mute circuit is incorporated in these systems to effectively eliminate the popping noise when the switch is turned on or off.
The AWM6074U system has been designed and manufactured to be dependable, problem free, versatile and easy to use. The AWM6074U system is intended to be readily accessible to everyone with exceptional performance at a preferred and affordable price.