Brandenburg VA-880 Viola Outfit with Case and Bow, 16"
Our Brandenburg Viola is an upgraded school model that costs 43% LESS than the price of rental for just a single school year.
- Your choice of size, 13", 14", 15", or 16"
- Solid Spruce Top
- Solid Maple Back and Sides
- Ebony Pegs
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Upgraded Wittner-style Lightweight Tailpiece
- Four Fine Tuners
- Inlaid Purfling, not drawn on like internet "violas"
- AmberLacquer Poly Finish
- Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and unbleached Mongolian horsehair
- Lightlear Case (interior color may vary)
- Professionally adjusted bridge, sound post, pegs, and fine tuners. Our violin is set up to your teacher's specification. No other shop performs an $80 custom fitting on violins in this price range... Dirt Cheep is cool like that.
Bundle with our popular Maintenance Coverage and get a Two Year Buy Back Guarantee
The Brandenburg 880 student viola outfit has the features Georgia teachers want at a price parents can afford. This viola is custom-fitted with ebony pegs and an upgraded lightweight tailpiece with four individual fine tuners for accuracy and dependability. This upgrade makes the viola easy for little fingers to tune, a necessity for beginners. The Brandenburg 880 viola outfit comes complete with a featherweight case and ebony frog bow with unbleached Mongolian horsehair. Georgia music educator approved with a one year warranty on the instrument. Life is sweet when you buy Dirt Cheep (and don't rent)! We set up the instrument for free prior to purchase, making it a delicate shipment. Visit our Smyrna store to grab our special!