Brandenburg VN-880 Violin Outfit with Case and Bow, 4/4
Our best-selling student violin that is teacher approved! Our Brandenburg 880 is an upgraded model that is still 30% LESS than the cost of renting for a single school year!
- Solid Spruce Top
- Solid Maple Back and Sides
- Ebony Pegs
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Upgraded Wittner-style Lightweight Tailpiece
- Upgraded, Durable Fine Tuners
- Inlaid Purfling
- Amber Lacquer Finish
- Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and unbleached Mongolian horsehair
- Lightlear Case (interior color may vary)
- Professionally adjusted bridge, sound post, pegs, and fine tuners. Our violin is set up to educator's specification with a full 30-day Playing Guarantee, so you have time to show the orchestra teacher and get their feedback for free adjustments
The Brandenburg 880 student violin outfit has the features Georgia teachers want at a price that parents can afford. This violin is fitted with ebony pegs and an upgraded tailpiece with four individual fine tuners for accuracy and dependability. This upgrade makes the violin easy to tune, a necessity for beginners. The Brandenburg 800 violin outfit comes complete with a featherweight case and ebony frog bow strung with unbleached horsehair. Music educator approved with a one year warranty on the workmanship.