CAD MH200 Closed-Back Studio Headphones
The MH200 Closed-Back Studio Headphones from CAD offer a great range of features ideal for any beginner, enthusiast, or casual user. With quality 50mm audio drivers and a 180-degree rotatable frame, the MH200 can deliver high performance in a durable, lightweight package. The over-ear, closed-back design ensures isolation from undesirable external noise while reducing sound leakage from the headphones.
The comfortable leather earcups and headband allow the MH200 to be used for long stretches without discomfort. An extended frequency response provides the CAD MH200 with expanded bass and treble capabilities, perfect for a range of applications from DJing and recreational listening to home studio applications like recording and podcasting.
- 50mm drivers with neodymium magnets
- Closed-back design minimizes external noise
- Extended 10 Hz to 32 kHz frequency response for quality sound reproduction
- Lightweight and comfortable construction
- Flexible frame with 180 degrees of rotation