D'Addario Prelude Cello Single C String, 4/4 Scale, Medium Tension
- Scaled to fit 4/4 size cello with a playing length of 27 1/2 inches (700mm), these medium tension strings are optimized to the needs of a majority of players. This C string is nickel wound. Prelude cello strings are manufactured using a solid steel core. Unaffected by temperature and humidity changes, they have excellent bow response. Prelude strings have the warmest sound available in an affordable, solid steel core string design. Prelude is the educator's preferred choice for student strings due to their unique blend of warm tone, durability, and value.D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known worldwide for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario continues to develop and manufacture exceptional strings and accessories for violin, viola, cello and double bass, incorporating innovative, environmentally friendly packaging that reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- 4/4 size cello with a playing length of 27 1/2 inches (700mm)
- Medium tension
- Solid steel core optimized to create the warmest-sounding student strings available
- Educator's preferred choice for student strings due to their unique blend of warm tone, economy, and durability
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry