Ernie Ball 2626 Not Even Slinky Nickel Wound Set, .012 - .056
- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.
- Played By Legends around the world including Slash, Jimmy Page, Metallica, Eric Clapton, and more...
- Element Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Recipes and Popular gauges created by industry icon Ernie Ball
- Made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire
- Produces well balanced all around good sound
- Most popular electric guitar string alloy
For over 50 years, Ernie Ball Slinky electric guitar strings have been the favorite of musicians across the globe. Legendary artists from Eric Clapton, The Rolling Stones, Jimmy Page, AC/DC, John Petrucci, Slash, Green Day and more. Ernie Ball's signature recipe consists of specific gauges and core to wrap ratios for balanced rich harmonics and that signature Slinky feel. Ernie Ball Slinky gauge combinations that today are industry standard, were pioneered by our founder Ernie Ball more than 50 years ago, helping shape the sound of rock n roll. Nickel Wound Slinky strings consist of nickel plated steel wrapped around a tin plated high carbon steel core for a balanced tone that compliments all guitar types and playing styles.