Gemini UHF-04M 4-Channel Wireless Handheld Microphone System
The Gemini UHF-04M is a 4-channel wireless system with four handheld microphone transmitters, perfect for entertainers who need freedom on stage. The UHF-04M offers high-quality voice reproduction with incredible clarity and reliability, at a surprisingly low price point. The ultra-fast microcomputer controlled PLL oscillation and advanced compression circuits reject unwanted noise, and the one-click solution for automatic transmitter via the SYNC button offers crystal-clear reception. The lower range of the bandwidth starts at 500MHz and the upper bandwidth stretches up to 950MHz, offering you multiple frequencies to choose from. Channel-independent volume controls makes level adjustments easy, and you can easily connect external devise via the 1/4 in. output jack. The rugged UHF receiver has a 150-foot dynamic operating range, making it ideal for bars, clubs, auditoriums and places of worship.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Superior quality (quad channel) UHF receiver
- 150-foot dynamic operating range
- Reliable frequency stability between 500-950MHz
- Independent channel volume control for optimum output level adjustment for each microphone
- Super bright RF LED indicators for monitoring signal strength per channel
- Individual 1/4-inch outputs for each microphone channel
- Mixed balanced XLR master output
- Mixed unbalanced 1/4-inch master output
- “Pilotone and NoiseLock” designed specifically to prevent outside interference
- Unidirectional handheld dynamic microphones