Oxford Concerto Student Cello Outfit w/ Case and Bow, 4/4
80% of kids who start orchestra in Georgia play for 2 years. Compared to the high cost of rental at other stores, this quality cello outfit saves you $750 over two years when you trade it back to us. How's that for a hookup?
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Our high-quality Oxford cello outfit costs less than renting
- You can bundle ProCare with your instrument to make this our Best Deal: any and all maintenance and cleaning is included at no charge, plus complete accident protection - including full replacement
- We take trade-ins if your student continues, and buy back if they don't.
What you get with this purchase:
- Our best-selling Oxford Cello Outfit, fully inspected and ready to play
- A really nice padded gig bag
- Brazilwood cello bow strung with authentic Mongolian horsehair
- A one-year manufacturer's warranty that covers how the cello is made... which we service at our shop in Smyrna
Package with ProCare and receive:
- Complete maintenance coverage that includes any repairs, adjustments, and cleaning at no additional cost. A set of strings installed on a cello is $50-$80 alone without ProCare.
- Complete accident protection, even if it's your fault. We will repair, replace, or refund full credit (including sales tax) so that you can choose something else. You are 100% covered.
- A Guaranteed Trade-In good for the duration of the plan. If the player is doing well and it's time for a Level 2 "step-up" instrument, we'll give you 100% of the purchase price of the cello back as a trade-in credit. Let's reward success, right?
Unlike other student cellos in this price range, the Oxford Concerto Student Cello Outfit features a hand-carved solid spruce top, carved solid maple sides and back, and all ebony fittings. We set these cellos up by hand at our shop to fit the pegs, set the soundpost, adjust the afterlength, inspect the strings, and test the fine tuners. All outfits feature an authentic Mongolian horsehair brazilwood bow and padded carry bag.
Oxford cellos have good quality steel core strings and come with a standard gig bag and a brazilwood French bow. Like all Oxford, Brandenburg, and Palatino instruments, it is set up in Smyrna, Georgia to MENC specifications so that your orchestra director is happy.
Choose your correct size, then click or call to order today.