RapcoHorizon RHZ-3 High Impedance Microphone Cable, 3 feet, XLRF to 1/4 inch
We've sold RapcoHorizon cable for almost 30 years now, and they continue to offer quality USA wire at very affordable prices. This is quality cable!
Hand-soldered XLRF and TS male connectors. 2-conductor, 24-gauge, low-impedance black cable with a copper spiral shield. Available in a range of lengths. Limited lifetime warranty is offered by Rapco.
- Black cable standard RHC nickel XLRF-XLRM
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Utilizing a serve shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Connector brand options available to meet various preferences and price points: RapcoHorizon, Amphenol, Neutrik, or Switchcraft
- Conductors: (1) 24-gauge
- Shield: Pure copper spiral
- Shield Coverage: 70%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.242"
- Capacitance: 25 pf/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Resistance: 23ohm @ 20c/1000'
For plugging Hi-Z mics to unbalanced inputs, HZ-Series cables do the job. These quality HZ Series cables feature XLR female to 1/4" mono connectors and are wired pin 3 to tip.