Strauss "Super 70" Intermediate Tenor Saxophone Outfit, Gold Laquer
Our best-selling Strauss tenor saxophones cost almost the same as renting for a single school year. Since 80% of kids who start band play for at least two years, our Strauss tenor outfit saves you $600. How's that for value?
Built to be a stunning replica of the most popular saxophone in history, the Selmer Super Action, our Strauss "Super 70" Intermediate Tenor Saxophone Outfit is a throwback to a time when horns were hand-crafted and made to last. We located a small factory of skilled artisans for this series of our Strauss lineup, and the reasons are clear: all Strauss Super 70 saxophones possess a flexible but centered tone that is natural in almost any playing situation. Yellow brass body tubes and keys resonate across the entire timbre spectrum and full-ribbed construction enhances their durability. The Super 70 Series’ superior intonation characteristics make these saxophones a natural choice for any advancing player or those who aspire to be.
True to our reputation, this saxophone has features only found in the $2800+ price range from Selmer, Yamaha, Jupiter, and others, but at the lowest price we can offer. Hand-engraving makes each horn slightly different, and the authentic gray abalone mother-of-pearl buttons, tapered pivot screws, authentic Italian leather pads, and ergonomic keys directly under the hand and close to the body make for a wonderful instrument. Like the top brands, we offer a limited 5-Year Warranty that covers material defects and workmanship, and offer this outfit complete with a quality Bam-style case and mouthpiece.
Premium features include:
- Drawn tone holes, not soldered, maintain the resonant continuity the entire length of the body
- Threaded tenon on the neck, creates pleasing turbulence noticed by advanced players when flipping up to higher registers
- Wrap-around thumb rest is a unique design for maximum comfort
- Double-armed bow and bell keys add stability and lower the lifetime cost of maintaining the instrument
- The left-hand stack "speaker" key improves resonance on the C and C#
- Adjustable palm key heights allow advanced players to customize to their preference
- Authentic gray abalone mother of pearl finger buttons
- Deluxe BAM-style professional case
- Padded neck strap included
- 5 Year Warranty, serviced by us: no shipping, no endless wait times, no paperwork needed. This warranty covers defects in the material or workmanship. Cases and straps have no warranty. Pro Care is available for an additional charge so that all of your service, cleaning, adjustments, or accident repairs are covered at no out-of-pocket cost.
You will NOT be disappointed. We are very proud of this one.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Our Strauss "Super 70" Intermediate Tenor Saxophone Outfit costs less than renting for two years
- You can bundle ProCare with your instrument to make this our Best Deal: any and all maintenance and cleaning is included at no charge, plus complete accident protection - including full replacement
- We take trade-ins if you continue and buy back if you don't.
What you get with this purchase:
- Our excellent Strauss "Super 70" Intermediate Tenor Saxophone Outfit, fully inspected and ready to play
- A Bam-style hardshell case in black with plenty of storage and backpack straps
- A standard mouthpiece, ligature, and metal cap
- A 5-Year Limited Warranty that covers how the saxophone is made, which we service at our shop in Smyrna
Package with ProCare and receive:
- Complete maintenance coverage that includes any repairs, adjustments, and cleaning at no additional cost. A typical shop visit for a saxophone averages $79 without ProCare.
- Complete accident protection, even if it's your fault. We will repair, replace, or refund full credit (including sales tax) so that you can choose something else. You are 100% covered.
- A Guaranteed Trade-In good for the duration of the plan, so you can upgrade or switch instruments at any time
This horn is hand-made, and made to order, but we typically keep a very small stock here at our Smyrna store. Free store pick-up is available the same-day. Call us with any questions, 770-433-0196.