Strauss "Super 70" Intermediate Soprano Saxophone Outfit
Built to be a stunning copy of the most popular saxophone in history, the Selmer Super Action, our Strauss "Super 70" Intermediate Soprano Saxophone Outfit is a throwback to a time when horns were hand-crafted and made to last. We located a small factory of skilled artisans for this series of our Strauss lineup, and the reasons are clear: all Strauss Super 70 saxophones possess a flexible but centered tone that is natural in almost any playing situation. Yellow brass body tubes and keys resonate across the entire timbre spectrum and full-ribbed construction enhances their durability. The Super 70 Series’ superior intonation characteristics make these saxophones a natural choice for any advancing player or those who aspire to be.
True to our reputation, this saxophone has features only found in the $1500+ price range from Selmer, Yamaha, Jupiter and others, but at the lowest price we can offer. Hand-engraving with each horn slightly different, real mother of pearl buttons, tapered pivot screws, real Italian leather pads, and ergonomic keys directly under the hand and close to the body make a wonderful instrument. Like the top brands, we offer a limited 5-Year Warranty that covers material defects and workmanship, and sell this outfit complete with a Bam-style case and standard mouthpiece.
You will NOT be disappointed. We are very proud of this one.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Our Strauss "Super 70" Intermediate Soprano Saxophone Outfit costs less than renting for two years
- You can bundle ProCare with your instrument to make this our Best Deal: any and all maintenance and cleaning is included at no charge, plus complete accident protection - including full replacement
- We take trade-ins if you continue and buy back if you don't.
What you get with this purchase:
- Our excellent Strauss "Super 70" Intermediate Soprano Saxophone Outfit, fully inspected and ready to play
- A Bam-style hardshell case in black with plenty of storage and backpack straps
- A standard-grade mouthpiece, ligature, and cap
- A 5-Year Limited Warranty that covers how the saxophone is made, which we service at our shop in Smyrna
Package with ProCare and receive:
- Complete maintenance coverage that includes any repairs, adjustments, and cleaning at no additional cost. A typical shop visit for a saxophone averages $75 without ProCare.
- Complete accident protection, even if it's your fault. We will repair, replace, or refund full credit (including sales tax) so that you can choose something else. You are 100% covered.
- A Guaranteed Trade-In good for the duration of the plan, so you can upgrade or switch instruments at any time